Monday, July 28, 2008

????

The second session of tutorial was so bored …Beginning the class we got a sample position paper. I think the reason he gave us the sample was as guidance and perhaps we got ideas how the position should be.

He gave a few minutes for us to read and look for all the supporting points in the sample and later on we discussed as whole class. Actually I’m quite disappointed with the activity. I’m pretty sure not only me felt that the activity was so bored and for some reason it was not so meaningful but also most of the class felt the same feeling with me. I think the activity can be more meaningful if he take some time for us to read the sample and discussed about it like he had did and spend some time to read a new story from the book and assign us to keep practicing on doing thesis statement and supporting points thus we can learn better not just spend the two and half hours on the sample paper only!

No comments: