Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time is precious…

I just submitted my 1st draft of research paper to my supervisor, Pn Juridah Rashid. I just had an opportunity to meet her in week 8th because she was too busy with her theatre’s class.
After taking so long time to think about the topic that I’m going to analyze, finally I came out with an idea. I’m going to analyze the issue of dilemma in three short stories namely Paul’s Case by Willa Cather, Boys and Girls by Alice Munro and Hills like White Elephant by Ernest Hemingway.
The reason I chose those short stories because I felt that I comfortable with the stories and I think I can have many points to elaborate based on the stories. I hope my supervisor will accept my outline so that I can find sources and start doing because I’m afraid I don’t have enough time to do it…

No comments: